Physical products are delivered to the following countries:
- Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Croatia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain
The sale of digital products is possible throughout the European Economic Area , with the exception of Switzerland. Free shipping because download product!
Shipping costs vary depending on the product.
Standard shipping to Austria is €4.90.
- Books: 4,90 €
- Poster: 8,80 €
- Canvas: 9,80 €
- Big Canvas (from 1 meter): 20,89 €
The possibility for self-pick-up on site, is also available.
Standard shipping to Germany is €6.90.
- Books: 6,90 €
- Poster: 10,80 €
- Canvas: 11,80 €
- Big Canvas (from 1 meter): 22,89 €
Shipping outside Austria and Germany is 14,90 € by default.
- Books: 14,90 €
- Poster: 18,80 €
- Canvas: 18,80 €
- Big Canvas (from 1 meter): 24,80 €
Shipping service providers
Depending on the product, shipping takes place with the Austrian Post, Hermes, DHL or DPD.
The delivery time depends on the product.
Products in stock:
- Delivery time Austria & Germany: up to 5 working days
- Delivery time Rest of Europe: approx. 14 working days
Products out of stock:
Canvas & Poster
- Delivery time Austria & Germany: up to 10 working days
- Delivery time Rest of Europe: up to 3 weeks
- Delivery time Austria & Germany: approx. 3 weeks
- Delivery time rest of Europe: about 4 – 5 weeks
Downloads are available for download directly in the customer area.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit/debit cards, PayPal or Stripe.
In case of bank transfer , please transfer the money within 7 days to the following account. Please indicate the order or invoice number as the reason for payment, so that the transfer can be assigned more quickly:
Sparkasse Horn – Ravelsbach – Kirchberg
IBAN: AT42 2022 1072 0005 2681
Please note: The order will only be processed after receipt of payment.
Corporate customers are of course also welcome. Of course, you will receive a tax invoice (possibly with the reverse charge note) when you purchase the products.
Especially in the case of digital content , this is often an advantage over the competition, which is usually located somewhere abroad and often issues no or no correct tax invoices to corporate customers.
You can already enter your VAT number during registration and then get the net prices (without VAT) displayed in the shop. The VAT number is automatically checked for correctness .